Please update debconf po translation for the package apt-listchanges

(Bartosz, you'll maybe get this twice...if so, sorry for the inconvenience)

Hi,

this Debian package.

(this notice is also sent to the listed translation team)

I am preparing a NMU of this package for fixing the currently pending
translation issues. This NMU has been blessed by Matt Zimmerman, the package
maintainer.

I did not find any update for your language in the BTS, so if you want to
have your language's translation up-to-date, please update it. Please send
the updated file as a wishlist bug against the package.

The following command line is well suited for this:

where:
 <file> is the name of the PO file to send
 <lang> is your language code
 <language> is your language name

As I intent to do the update quickly, you only have a few days left, so
please hurry...:-)

The deadline for receiving the updated translation is February 7th 2005.

Thanks,