Re: Polish translation for archiver

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 11:59:24PM +0200, Krzysztof Krzyżaniak wrote:
> "Wesley W. Terpstra" <wesley@terpstra.ca> writes:
>
> > Hi, I was wondering if anyone had interest in adding Polish native language
> > support to a searchable version of the debian archive:
> >         http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/splash/index.en.html
>
> Here you are.

Thank you very much!
I've put it online and it seems to work.

> > It's quite easy, just filling in the fields in the attached 77 line xml file
> > are all that is necessary. If you have a people.debian.org account, it can
> > also be done online/interactively.
>
> In which way?

You can edit /home/terpstra/public_html/fmt/pl.xml directly.
Then the changes appear in all the _new_ pages.

If you have some more time, please try browsing
	http://people.debian.org/~terpstra/splash/index.pl.html
and see if it is correct in context.

Would it be all right with you if I included you and your email address in
the lurker AUTHORS file?

--
Wesley W. Terpstra