Your message has been received.

Thank you for contacting me via electronic mail.  I appreciate the time you
took to share your comments and concerns.

If you are a resident of the 89th Assembly District, please include your
home address and phone number with your message if you have not.  This will
assist me and my staff in responding if you have requested additional
information or assistance.  If you are writing to share an opinion or
suggestion, please be assured your input has been received.

Again, thank you for contacting my office.