I would like to join the Persian l10n team.

Hi

My name is Aidin Sabetian and I would like to join the Persian localization team.

My mother-togue is Persian and I've studied English at the University of Tehran. I also hold the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (near-native). I am fully Italian, French, Spanish, German and Dutch literate (EU level B2) which comes pretty handy in contrasting different versions of a page when translating.

I've been *exclusively* using GNU/Linux on desktop and server over the past 10+ years and feel right at home working with any GNU machine.

This is one of my translations:
http://lwn.azadrahkar.org/
لینوکس ویندوز نیست.

I've already checked out "debian-www" on my hard drive and just can't wait to contribute. Please tell me about your priorities and what needs to be done.

Cheers
-- Aidin Sabetian
LPIC-2
Rejoice, for the Kingdom of Stallman is at hand, and His burden is so much fun!