Re: debian-installer: Please (once again) complete sublevel 6 for Debian Installer

hi Christian :)

po was updated.please commit :)

Regards,

Mahmood.Rohani
[ IT Expert ]

Tell: +98 938 177 8929
Blog | Skype
admin@writeweb.ir
Public GPG Key(+)
GPG-Fingerprint: 2048D/5B2455DF

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 5:57 AM, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

Sorina Sandu's GSOC work about link detection and wireless network
selection in D-I has been merged into the main repository for netcfg.

This involves some templates changes. These will not be included in
D-I beta1 which is about to be released. Still, it would be great if
people could update their translations.

Please preferrably commit the needed update in place
(packages/po/sublevel6 in D-I SVN repository).

If you can't (no commit access yet...or trouble in committing), please
send updates to me.

Thanks in advance,