Farsi Problem in Terminal

Hi,

I have problems writing Farsi in my terminal. Instead of seeing Farsi characters i'm seeing question marks. I can type farsi system wide but in terminal or vim and even gvim i can't write or see Farsi characters. It's annoying when it evens affected services that run from terminal. For example kannel. I even tried installing unifont package and changing my terminal font but no luck. I used to easily write and see farsi in my terminal. Here are some information that might be usefull

sasan@sasan:~$ uname -r
3.0.0-2-amd64

sasan@sasan:~$ locale
LANG=fa_IR.UTF-8