Re: debian-installer: Please update level 1/sublevel 2 translations (nagging me :-) )

Quoting behrad eslami (behrad_es@yahoo.com):
> Hi
>
> me and hamid commit all these one. only sublevel4 10% remain
>
> I found some mistake in stable translation. where can i find and correct these one. I cant find seprate repository for stable. i only use repository that in i8n manual.
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/ch01s04.html

We have no mechanism in place for stable translation updates,
unfortunately. If you can spot the specific package (I mean, the error
has to be corrected in the relevant package, NOT in the sublevel
file), I can try to update its stable branch, but I don't guarantee
anything.