Re: Release note

On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 14:12:59 -0400
"Arash Bizhan zadeh" <arashbi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dears
> i translated the Release note to Persian but I have no idea what to
> do with it! Piere ,could you put it in the proper place please?
> And I need iranian fellows to review it for possible errors and typos
> Regards
> Arash

Hi all,
Arash, I was interested to translate this announcement too, but as we
don't have any Persian pages in the site, I prefer not to translate it.
Because there is no suitable place to put it.
I think that is much better to translate the main pages before it. I
have translated some main pages last week, and ask for some help on the
ML, but there is no answer from you and others. Please answer my
questions if you can. So I can complete some translations and
ask someone to create the Persian directory and submit them. Then the
translation of the announcement could be submitted.
Thanks
Abbas