Urgent -- Release announcement for Etch

Hi again!

* Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> [070407 19:10]:

> [..] http://people.debian.org/~tolimar/release.txt [..]
> It would be great if you could translate it in time so the anouncement
> would be in all kind of languages in place.
>
> Talking about "in time"... well... actually I can't tell you what "in
> time" means exactly.  It will be "really, really soon now", but I can't
> give you an exact timestamp (yet).

You might have noticed:  Everything is going well.  So the announcement
will be sent out in a one, maybe two hours.

So far I have the folowwing languages:
en
it
greek

I know of work in progress on:
pt_BR
dk

I could do de myself, but I'm quite tired and would prefer someone else
to to the german translation ;)

Please help us translate to the rest of the languages;  thanks!

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander