Date: 2022년 2월 11일 (금) 오후 10:55
Subject: Fwd: (ko) Apply for webwml write access
To: sebul <sebuls@gmail.com>

Hello Sebul
Do you mind to have a look at this petition, and agree or object so I
can act accordingly adding @westporch as member for the webwml repo
(or not)?

I see that you have previously merged contributions from @westporch so
I would happily agree, but since the debian-l10n-korean list nor you
were CC'ed, and nobody answered in the debian-www list, I thought
better to ask.

Kind regards