Re: debian-faq korean translation

Hi Sebul,

Wow!  That's an impressive amount of work, thanks for that!

The translation is not complete yet, did I see that correctly?  (Hrm... maybe
it is complete enough to ship it anyway, improvements can also come after the
first public release of this translation.)

And I saw you also changed Makefile and some of the debian/* files.  Could
you tell me why you did that, or describe it in the commit messages?

And yes, it would be very nice if another member of debian-l10n-korean
could review your nice work, so that I can merge it.

Thanks again for your work!

Bye,

Joost