Re: Update of the Debian website new homepage (publish date 17 Dec 2020)

Hi
I have merged the translation of Seunghun Han, thanks!

The index.wml file was not up to date but the last changes were not
affecting strings, so I have synced it. Also, reverted the translations
of the words that were tags (<motto>, <download>, <projectnews>),
because they will be automatically translated from the strings in the
.po files.

The /intro/index.wml was also not in sync with the last English version,
but I couldn't do anything with it because the changes affect the text,
and I don't know Korean.

If any of you have time, please checkout the new-homepage branch again,
make a "git pull" to be sure you get the last version of the files, and
try to sync /intro/index.wml

When I merge the new-homepage branch into master (maybe in 1h or so)
I'll CC this list, so people work in master instead.

Kind regards,