Asunto: webwml failed
Fecha: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 13:41:27 +0000
De: Debian Webmaster <webmaster@debian.org>
Para: webwml-monitor@www-master.debian.org

make -C blends install
make[2]: Entering directory '/srv/www.debian.org/webwml/korean/blends'
make -C gis install
make[3]: Entering directory '/srv/www.debian.org/webwml/korean/blends/gis'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target 'navbar.inc', needed by
'contact.ko.html'.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/srv/www.debian.org/webwml/korean/blends/gis'
../../Makefile.common:84: recipe for target 'gis-install' failed
make[2]: [gis-install] Error 2 (ignored)
make[2]: Leaving directory '/srv/www.debian.org/webwml/korean/blends'