Fwd: Request to join the Debian Webmaster Team / webwml project

---------- Forwarded message ---------
보낸사람: Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org>
Date: 2020년 3월 15일 (일) 오전 10:52
Subject: Re: Request to join the Debian Webmaster Team / webwml project
To: <kkamagui@gmail.com>
Cc: sebul <sebuls@gmail.com>

Hello Seunghun Han

Thanks for your interest in contributing to Debian, and in particular,
to join the Korean language team!
I see you posted in the mailing list about your plans to contribute.
That's good!

Please coordinate with Sebul and the rest of the team about how to submit your first contributions. You can probably send the files to the
list and Sebul commit them, or create merge requests...
Each language team sets their own rules.

In the meanwhile, Sebul: do you mind to review Seunghun Han's merge request?
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/merge_requests/387

I'm happy to add you to the webwml group if/when somebody with commits permissions gives the OK to this request (usually after reviewing some contributions from your side).

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona