Fwd: New string in footer in www.debian.org pages, please update templates.??.po

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org>
Date: 2019년 2월 22일 (금) 18:19
Subject: New string in footer in www.debian.org pages, please update templates.??.po
To: Debian I18n <debian-i18n@lists.debian.org>
Cc: debian-www <debian-www@lists.debian.org>

Dear Debian I18N people,

We have made a change in the Debian website, to better reflect when each page
has been updated (see
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/merge_requests/21 for details).

As a result, there is a new string used in the footer of every page, which is
"Last Built".

(Currently the pages say "Last Modified: YYYY-MM-DD HH:SS" and from now on they
will say "Last Built: YYYY-MM-DD HH:SS").

Please let us know how this new string is written in your language, there are
many ways to do this:

* Answer to the list(s) or by IRC (in #debian-www), and I (or other web team
member) will add the new string.
* Send an updated templates.??.po (?? being your language code) to the list or
as merge request to salsa (the original file you can find it in the
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/ repo, in the "po" subfolder of
your language folder).
* Commit yourselves your changes in the webwml repo

I have already updated Danish, French, German, Spanish and Swedish with
suggestions from translators or native speakers present in our IRC channel.

I have taken the opportunity to update all the language templates (the .po
files) for every language present in the Debian website, so maybe you will find
other new strings to update/translate in the /po/ subfolder of your language in
the webwml repo.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

--