Fwd: Fwd: Validation failed

참고하세요.
---------- 전달된 메일 ----------
보낸사람: "Laura Arjona Reina" <larjona@debian.org>
날짜: 2018. 8. 1. 03:32
제목: Re: Fwd: Validation failed
받는사람: "sebul" <sebuls@gmail.com>, "debian-www" <debian-www@lists.debian.org>
참조:

Hello Sebul

El 31/07/18 a las 20:24, sebul escribió:

> Hello.
> I think this is not only Korean translation.
> Help me please.

There are two new paragraphs corresponding to a new company in /partners
section. Those paragraph included links with reserved chars, and
validation complained with the errors you sent.

This has been fixed with this commit:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/commit/9b6091657cee89502d99224d845c91f84cecb40d

and the language templates (i.e., the file /english/po/partners.pot) has
been updated, but every language team needs to update their templates as
well (and translate the paragraphs or unfuzzy).

In your terminal, please go to the folder

webwml/korean/po

and run

make update-po

then translate/update/review partners.ko.po and commit the changes.

That should fix the issue and you shouldn't get those "general entity
"utm_XXX" not defined and no default entity" errors.

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona