shadow: Please update the PO translation for the package shadow

(This is a 2nd mail as the first may have been blocked by mailing list
software that blocks attachments over 60kB in size...such as
lists.debian.org. Sorry if you get this twice)

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
shadow. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against shadow.

May 9th.

Thanks in advance,