English instruction for setup Korean environment.

I just got back to Debian system after few weeks of setting up.
I think it's kind of learning period of learning new system. I almost
wiped out the whole system with simple 'aptitude' command to install a
Hangul font.

I haven't found any english instruction for setup Korean environment in Debian.
I believe it needs to be done for Korean who wanna use Hangul or foreigners.

Secondly, there are some people who works in Korean localization
behind.  Main developers, test users, etc.

How they communicate?