D-I Manual - Build error for powerpc (PDF)

Hello,

I've taken a look at this build error. The cause is in the translation of
this paragraph in install-methods.po:

<guimenu>Utilities</guimenu> <guimenuitem>Make a Floppy</guimenuitem>
</menuchoice>, then select the
<emphasis>locked</emphasis> image file from the resulting dialog. It
will ask you to insert a floppy, then ask if you really want to erase
it. When done it should eject the floppy.

The problem seems to be that you have text between
- </guimenu> and <guimenuitem>
and between
- </guimenuitem> and </menuchoice>
which is not allowed.