Tips for spotting errors in translations

Hi,
I set up a set of script which spellchecks automatically translations
for the Debian Installer on a daily basis.
More details can be read directly at:

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/

Even if I couldn'f find a Korean dictionary for Aspell, I think you still
can find useful informations for making better translations and spotting
some errors.

ko_all.txt - contains all the Korean strings extracted from the po files:
you can use any spellchecker against this file to look for typos.

ko_var.txt - contains the so called "suspect variables": a script compares
variables ${LIKE_THIS} in the original msgid string and in the Korean string
and if it finds any incongruences, theyre logged in the ko_var.txt file
If we take as an example ko_var.txt for level1-post-sarge, I notice that

* the first string contains two variables in the original msgid
whereas the translated msgstr contains an extra ${TYPE} variable

* the second string contains two extra variables: ${DEV}, ${SPARE}

* the third string contains no variables but the original contains ${DEVICE}

* in the fourth string $(SUITE) uses "()" instead of "{}" braces

* the last orignial string uses the ${CYL} variable but the translated string
uses
${BPART}

Could you please take a look and eventually fix what is wrong (possibly on
all levels)?
I'd be also interested to know it there's an aspell dictionary for your language.

Thanx,

Davide

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA a soli 19.95 euro/mese
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti di tempo
a meno di 20 euro al mese. E in piu' telefoni senza
pagare il canone Telecom! Scopri come, clicca qui
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/