Re: [l10n-dev] Change of kn_IN team coordination

Hi,

Vikram Vincent wrote:
Hello,
I would like to propose a change in Coordinator for the OO l10n for
Kannada(kn_IN).
The Swatantra.Org [Kannada localisation project] has initiated the
localisation work at http://translate.swatantra.org/main.php and we would
like to ensure a sustained team effort.  Our team is working in coordination
with Kannada Depts. of various educational institutions, with Christ
College(Automomous), Bangalore,<http://christcollege.edu> extending maximum
support.
I am CC'ing the current coordinator(Mr. Pramod) for his comments.
Currently, I am the Coorinator for localisation of Debian and I would like
to take up the responsibility of Coordinator of OO Kannada l10n as well. Our
list is <debian-l10n-kannada@lists.debian.org>
Thank you.
Regards,
you have my support in changing the leadership of the Kannada Native-Language project. However, it is important that we make sure that this is what the OOo Kannada team wants. Can you propose this change at the projects_leads list? Is there an ooo Kannada mailing list you can also cc: to make sure this announcements reaches all interested people?

Thanks,
Rafaella