Update of the Debian website new homepage (publish date 17 Dec 2020)

Dear Sebastiano, Luca, and Italian Language team,

(please CC me, I'm not subscribed)

In the last months you provided updates for the homepage for
www.debian.org, thanks!

We're about to publish a new version (17 Dec 2020, that's about
tomorrow!), and I see Italian is partly updated (you can have a look
at how it would look like at https://debian-newhomepage.larjona.net/ ).

Please see this mail for details:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2020/12/msg00031.html

If you can provide updates to the Italian translations of the affected
files, it's very appreciated!

I know this is short notice; so my proposal to update Italian is this one:

## If you can work on this before 17 Dec 2020 around 9:00UTC
1.- in your clone of the webwml repo,
git checkout new-homepage
git pull
2.- sync the Italian files with English, in this order: index.wml,
intro/index.wml, po/homepage.pt.po, the rest (if you have time)
3.- commit and push the updated files to the new-homepage branch

## From 17 Dec 9:00 UTC on
I expect to merge the branch new-homepage into master, so you can
translate, commit and push directly into master. We'll build and publish
the updates as soon as possible.

Please coordinate translations/reviews with the other translators, so
nobody does double work.

For any technical issue or doubt, or any help that I can provide, feel
free to contact the web team in #debian-www IRC or the mailing list, or
contact me directly if you prefer. I'd really love that we publish the
new homepage with Italian up to date!

Thanks!
--
Laura Arjona Reina