Sponsored Post

Hi,
I hope this email finds you well.

I am sending this email to ask if you are interested in sponsored posts.

We are searching for relevant sites and blogs for our clients.

You will get 100% top notch content with 1 do follow link relevant to your site niche.

Please let me know how much do you charge per post?

We will pay you through Paypal or Payoneer gateway as soon our article is published.

Looking forward to building long-term business opportunities with you.

Best Regards maria