Re: Italian translation of live-manual currently unmaintained

On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 4:46 PM, chals <chals@chalsattack.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (I am not subscribed to this list, so please CC me, thanks)
>
> My name is Carlos Zuferri and I contribute to the Debian Live project
> http://live.debian.net/ mainly translating documentation. The Debian
> Live team keeps the biggest part of their documentation in a debian
> package named live-manual. (I link to the online stable version of the
> document, since it can also be read online, apart from installing it
> on your system "apt-get install live-manual" or "aptitude install
> live-manual" http://live.debian.net/manual/stable/ )
>
> The wheezy version of the package was published in Catalan, French,
> Italian and Spanish (and English, of course). But now, the Italian
> translation is currently unmaintained. The jessie version of
> live-manual will be released in Catalan, French, Japanese, Polish,
> Spanish and hopefully into Italian, as long as someone could find the
> time and the energy to finish the job. That is why I'm addressing your
> list.
>
> I know that you will all very likely be busy updating the translations
> you usually work with and that translating manuals is not high
> priority for releases, but it would be very nice to finish the Italian
> translation because there is not too much work to do.

Let me insist!

Since jessie was already released some time ago and you are probably
not as busy as you were back then, maybe there is a chance someone can
take care of the Italian translation of live-manual...

We have cookies ;)

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com