15 days SEO trial for ( mail-archive.com )

Hello Sir / Madam

Did you know? Over 80% of consumers do search online before purchasing from a company.

Did you know? When searching for any service or product 42% choose 1st listing on the first page and 21% choose the 2nd listing.

This shows that if your business or your website is not on the first page of search engine you are losing the online battle.  When people search online for any product or service, they don?t just simply search once, click on few websites and be done with it. Instead, first they search click on some websites, edit their search terms again, click on few more, further hone their search terms, search again n so on.

What does that mean for your business?  It means that if your website can continually show in all the different search terms you are gaining more and more mind share with each potential customer. Since you continually displayed in all their search results, eventually they will click you and will trust you.

This is what we do for our clients. We make their business reach potential customer for all the related search terms and generate valuable traffic.  We make Google feel the importance of your business by giving natural links which in turn rank you higher in search results.

With good SEO half the battle is already won before it even starts. If you are interested and want us to help you in growing your business email us back with your contact details ? OUR FREE 15 DAYS SEO TRIAL IS ON !!

Looking forward for your reply

Regards

Mona Singh

SEO Manager ( TOB )