Re: Help translate an Italian forum post

lun 28 maggio 2007, alle 20:50 (GMT+0200), Daniel Leidert ha scritto:
> Could you please be so kind to translate the content of the last post in
> the thread at
> http://www.debianitalia.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=ASC&topic_id=3875&forum=5&move=prev&topic_time=1138787243.
[...]

Is the last post: "Già provato, ma in quel repository mancano [...]"?

A short translation:

I try, but in that repository are not important libraries, and I prefer to
compile the packages from sources and to create optimized deb packages for
my machine with checkinstall ... thanks.

We are OT in this ML. Please send an eventual follow-up to this mail in
private.
--
Ave       Johan Haggi