Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package xorg 1:7.1.0-15

Il giorno ven, 06/04/2007 alle 09.38 +0200, Christian Perrier ha
scritto:
> Hi,
>
> The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
> xorg. This process has resulted in changes that may make your
> existing translation incomplete.
>
> A round of translation updates is being launched to synchronize all
> translations.
>
> Please send the updated file to me as a wishlist bug against xorg.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is Friday, April 20, 2007.
>
> Thanks,

I' going to send you the updated translation ASAP, thanks for this
notice.

Bye
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it  http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.