Italian translation of the D-I manual

Hi Ottavio and Guiseppe,

I am very happy to see the regular commits for the Italian translation.

There is one thing that is worrying me a little though: the fact that 76
files in the translation are currently outdated (see statistics at the
bottom of [1]).

You can check which files are out-of-date by running the command
  ./scripts/doc-check it

A lot of the files that are out of date, are marked as "untranslated".
These can very easily be updated by running
  ./scripts/cp-untrans it
(of course you should check that you do not accidentally overwrite a file
that was translated with svn diff afterwards).

For the other files I would recommend you to give some priority to
updating the translations.
The main reason for this is that some major updates are being planned and
it will be easier to keep up with those if the current translation is
up-to-date. The second reason is of course that it not good for readers
to have "old" texts.

You can use
  ./scripts/doc-check -d it
to check what has changed in the English files.
Don't forget to update the revision comments in the translations!

There also was a build error after the last update of the translation
which I don't think has been fixed yet. Please let me know if you need
help with that.

(Of course you probably already knew most of this, but I thought it a good
idea to remind you. The info is also in translations.txt.)

Cheers,
Frans

P.S.
Would it be an idea to switch to using PO files for the translation of the
manual for Italian? If you would like to do that, please contact me.