Re: Concerns for some translations of Debian Installer
- To: Christian Perrier <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, debian-l10n-italian <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Dafydd Harries <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, debian-boot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Concerns for some translations of Debian Installer
- From: Giuseppe Sacco <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:47:27 +0200
- Message-id: <1082962046.4478.5.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <20040426052407.GG17512@mykerinos>
- References: <20040426052407.GG17512@mykerinos>
Il lun, 2004-04-26 alle 07:24, Christian Perrier ha scritto:
> My highest concern is with Italian and Spanish for which I know there are
> "strong" translation teams, so the lack of completeness may have
> another reason (maybe the people I have chosen as contacts for these
> languages are too busy or were away during this Easter holiday time in
> most european countries).
About italian, you are right. The team translated everything in time,
but one translator (all missing translations are from the same
transator, I think) was a little late and we had some changes proposed
when proofreading his translations.
So the translations are actually ready but I tough it was too late for
committing since the freeze was over. I am now waiting for the beta4
release before uploading that translations.
Do you think that we are still in time? May i commit every changes now?
If you reply Yes then we will join the 100%.