[DDTP-it] ddtc 0.8.1

As usual...

----- Forwarded message from Nicolas Bertolissio <nico.bertol@wanadoo.fr> -----

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:46:24 +0200
From: Nicolas Bertolissio <nico.bertol@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: ddtc 0.8.1
To: ddts coords <coors@ddtp.debian.org>

Hello,

Sorry, it's quiet a long time since I sent the last message for ddtc.

 ddtc       - Perl script to deal with ddts mail

ddtc (0.8.1) unstable; urgency=low

  * fix old translation choice for standard bugs (closes: bug#184629)
  * remove non-official package warning in `README.Debian'

 -- Nicolas Bertolissio <nico.bertol@free.fr>  Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:27:03 +0100

ddtc (0.8) unstable; urgency=low

  * fix ddts command parsing
  * remove `/usr/doc' symlink
  * add new option `mail_single'
    thanks to Bartosz Zapalowski for providing patch
  * fix typos in english and french `ddtcrc' manpages
  * add full charset support
  * clarify the _whole_ mail is needed in manpages
  * editor comply with policy.12.4

 -- Nicolas Bertolissio <nico.bertol@free.fr>  Sun,  9 Mar 2003 17:03:21 +0100

ddtc (0.7.7) unstable; urgency=low

  * add ddts commands for ddts-ddtc consistancy
  * fix non-breaking spaces in french manpages

 -- Nicolas Bertolissio <nico.bertol@free.fr>  Mon,  3 Mar 2003 12:14:06 +0100

ddtc (0.7.6) unstable; urgency=low

  * fix missing parentheses

 -- Nicolas Bertolissio <nico.bertol@free.fr>  Mon,  3 Mar 2003 01:14:11 +0100

I've updated it:
deb http://nico.bertol.free.fr/debian bertol/fr/

It's now in the Debian main archive for sid and sarge (I've applied for
becoming a Debian developer with this package).

Send doc patches, syntax highlighting for new editors (only vim is
supported for the time, and don't tell me nobody uses emacs) I'll add
them in next version.

Please, if you have any question, mail me.

Nicolas
--

----- End forwarded message -----

--
lorenzo.cappelletti@email.com - DDTP-it coordinator
Fingerprint: 8CDD 3408 53B2 6122 99DA EE37 1523 68FC D906 4C08