Re: [Tuxpaint-i18n] Tux Paint Indonesian

Attach in a message to the list, thanks

On 14 de juny de 2014 23:44:38 CEST, Menik Prasantha <manikprasantha@gmail.com> wrote:
will you please tell me where to upload the translated tux paint po file?

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 11:14 PM, T. Surya Fajri <kilelme@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi .. i left 20 sentences, that sentences rather difficult to me to
translate. but i will try to complete it.
--
Best Regard
T. Surya Fajri

http://p.sf.net/sfu/hpccsystems