Re: python-apt 0.8.4+nmu1: Please update the PO translation for the package python-apt

Hi David

Please find the uptodate version of this file here:
http://launchpadlibrarian.net/107356948/po_python-apt-hu.po

The file you sent seems to contain exactly the same strings as the one in Ubuntu Precise, so I just asked for an export of that.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
python-apt. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against python-apt.

Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:16:19 -0400.

Thanks in advance,

Regards