debian installer_sublevel2-3: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian

Hi,

Hungarian translations of Debian Installer are only missing sublevel 2
and 3 for 100%. Would you mind considering to complete this translation work?

We are close to release the release candidate of D-I, that will be
used for squeeze. So this is about your language's last chance of
being listed among complete languages.

Thanks in advance,

If you don't know how to do this, please get in touch with me.