Hungarian translation of D-I?

Hello Hungarian translators and Attila,

The D-I string freeze is officially over. However, Hungarian
translations are still incomplete and, theoretically, I should
deactivate the language.

Of course, I probably won't as you've always been reactive at some
time when "urged" to complete translations. Could you give me  news
about this?

Current status:

Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel1/hu.po: 525 translated messages.
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel2/hu.po: 508 translated messages, 19 untranslated messages.
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel3/hu.po: 468 translated messages, 5 fuzzy translations, 5 untranslated messages.
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel4/hu.po: 141 translated messages.
Charset is UTF-8. Stats: sublevel5/hu.po: 135 translated messages.

So only the 19 missing strings in sublevel 2 would be OK to "save
Hungarian. Of course, though, completing the missing 10 in sublevel 3,
too, would be nice.

Could you think about it? This is URGENT, now.