Re: For those who care about Hungarian translations of Debian Installer

Ok, hungarian girls and guys,

I agree with Attila: team work.
Who is going to join the team?

I don't have that much time for translation, but if somebody tells me
that I have to translate some file from line i. to line j., I can do that.

Mate

SZERVÁC Attila wrote:

Hi, currently I've no net in my home :-( but let's start the team work :-)