Re: Shadow's manpages translation

Hi Nicolas again,

On Sat, 2005-03-26 at 20:58 +0100, Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:
> > newgrp.1:
> >  * no [] arround -c
> >  * There is a "HIBÁK" section in the Hungarian translation, but no
> >    corresponding section in the English man page.  Is this something we
> >    may want to have in the English version?
>  HIBAK means errors in english. I have to check the contents of that
> section. But at least I could not find it quick, as this manpage is
> not part of manpages-hu. I will check shadows and be back to you.
 A quick and raw re-translation:
ERRORS
The newgrp has multiple compile/translate settings, but maybe only some
of them is needed in a specific use case.

 As I do not know what does it means, I think it should be deleted from
the Hungarian translation, if the original does not contain it anymore.
Will send it as a wishlist bug.

Cheers,
Laszlo/GCS