Completing the Hungarian level1 and level2 translations for D-I

Istvan and Hungarian translators,

Hungarian is now, along with only one other language, the only
language for which D-I translations in trunk (ie the development tree)
is not complete (while it is complete in the sarge branch, from which
D-I RC3 will be released).

I really would like to see it completed soon. Could you please take
care of doing the final touch. This is not a huge work : only 7 fuzzy
and 18 untranslated strings among the 1280 strings in the file.

base-config also needs a minor update for level2 to be complete.

In case someone else than Istvan wants to take care of it, get in
touch with me to get the needed file(s). If answering to this mail,
please keep me CC'ed in case you answer to the mailing list.