Re: "Voice" needed

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Christian Perrier wrote:

> On http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2004/11/msg00041.html, you'll
> find a reference to a project I currently have running : a Debian
> Installer demo at the Solutions Linux expo in paris, next week.
>
> This expo features a demo of the installer in the Debian booth with a
> box running an install loop in all supported languages. At the end of
> the demo, a voice says "Hello and welcome to your new Debian system in
> <language>" where <language> is the current language. Of course, this
> is said in the given language..:-)
>
> Unfortunately, I'm still missing a message in Hungarian. Istvan didn't
> answer to my mails yet and I begin to worry. He may be unable to do
> it...or just too busy for that Do you think someone would be able to
> record this for me?

 Yes, I hope. I'm forwarding Ypur mail to all relevant & important
hungarian Debian lists including Debian-users-hungarian to more than 600
users. I hope, we can send the file to You, soon.

 PLEASE ALWAYS WRITE YOUR MESSAGE HERE ! THX:))

> I further need your permission for using this voice file, of course. I
> also use to put the files on a public web server ("Debian voices") so
> I also need explicit permission there (you may refuse that only part,
> of course).

 Sure.

 Hali, sas

  sas, SZERVÁC Attila - Hungarian DDTP Coordinator  -  http://debian.org/