Fw:

----- Továbbította: Fejős Tamás/Inf/Dunaferr/HU dátum: 2004.08.14 20:12
-----

Fejős Tamás/Inf/Dunaferr/HU
2004.08.14 19:15

Címzett
"Laszlo 'GCS' Boszormenyi" <gcs@lsc.hu>, debacle@debian.org
Másolat

Tárgy
Válasz: Re: Please help: Debian Reference Card Hungarian translation

"Laszlo 'GCS' Boszormenyi" <gcs@lsc.hu> írta 2004.08.14 16:06:15
időpontban:

> Hi,
>
> * W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org> [2004-08-14 12:18:33 +0000]:
>
> > Please contact me first, before starting to translate, so
> > that the work is not done twice.
>  I speak on behalf of the Hungarian translation coordinator, who asked
> that we should note you: we are checking it, and probably will translate
> it, but don't know yet when it will be finished.

I have just started to translate it. (the first part)

If you wish to write me something cc it to tfejos@pannongsm.hu also
please.

--
Best regards:  Tamas FEJOS (TMS)    http://www.extra.hu/tmsweb