Re: some questions about the Greek translation of the release notes

Hi Paul,

thanks for your prompt response. The updates have been committed (in the
master branch, commit 517a0a28c8cc302dcb82f85e4dd3a5c999cc7cff). There
were some last minute updates indeed, but as of now the Greek translation
of the Release Notes for the coming Debian 12 is complete.

Thanks for your help! Looking forward to one more excellent Debian release!

best regards

Emmnanuel