Re: manpages-l10n: Looking for interested translators

Hello Emmanuel,
On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 02:38:35AM +0200, galas wrote:
> I have already cloned the git repo for the manpages-l10n from Salsa to
> have a look. In Salsa I have an account with the user name
> "galaxico-guest" which I use to participate in some other Debian
> localisation projects. I think that it is up to you/the admins of the
> repository, to grant me commit access to the project, right? Is there
> something else that I should do in order to get this access?
>
> As soon as I have commit access I can get on contributing starting with a
> review of the po files under the po/el directory and the addendums which
> Mario suggests.

I haven't seen any activity from your side. Which is ok, if your are
busy, but please let me know if I should help you with getting
started. If you want, we can go through the workflow step by step.

It would be really great to get the greek translation actually going,
especially since I've just returned from Athens :-))

Greetings

         Helge