Re: manpages-l10n: Looking for interested translators

Hi Helge!

First of all let me wish you a happy and prosperous New Year!

Let me express my appreciation for your initiative to appeal to the Debian
Greek localisation community thus expanding the scope of translating such
an important part of GNU/Linux as it is the manpages.

So I would really be glad to be of help and participate in the project, in
particular regarding Debian which is the GNU/Linux distribution which I am
familiar with and with which I have some translation experience.

Now regarding other people to appeal to I think that the Debian Greek
localisation list which you have already cc this mail is the most suitable
- and the one I am aware of. If someone else comes into my mind I will
gladly forward your mail.

So I am waiting for your instructions on how to get involved in this
effort (I suppose guest access in the Salsa git repo and so on).

best wishes

Emmanuel