Translation of Debian website: some line breaks in headers break the build

Hi Emmanuel Galatoulas and Greek translation team,
Thanks for your work updating the Greek translation of the Debian website!

I have noticed that sometimes the committed files include line break in
the headers (e.g. title, or translation-check header) and then, the wml
compiler cannot build those files.

As soon as I can, I usually commit the fix (see for example
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/commit/b0bb86261be4481bafc968d11d543a2d4c500ded
) but I wanted to contact you because I suspect that's not done in
purpose (maybe an automatic line break inserted by your text editor?).

If you want to try the build of the files that you are about to commit,
you can go to the corresponding folder in your "greek" subfolder and do
"make". For example

cd webwml/greek/releases
make

If everything goes fine, you should obtain the corresponding .el.html
files. If there is an error and you cannot find the issue, don't
hesitate to contact us in the public list for the website (
debian-www@lists.debian.org) or our IRC channel #debian-www

Thanks again for your contributions!

Kind regards,
--