Re: Fwd: Request to Join Project Debian web pages from Nikos Katsos (nikoskeyz-guest)

Hi Laura, Nikos,

In the past George did the Greek web translations, so he should probably be the one
to review Nikos's work, but if he is not available I could help.
Nikos, please contact me on IRC OFTC (irc.debian.org) at #debian-gr for further help.

Regards

Konstantinos

Στις 09-03-2016, ημέρα Τετ, και ώρα 14:36 +0100, ο/η Laura Arjona Reina έγραψε: