debian-installer: new string introduced in cdebconf, please update sublevel 6

Hi,

A new string has been lately introduced in cdebconf.

This is a very simple translation as the string is '%c' (with quotes).
It is meant for the speech synthesis engine.

Please translate it as soon as possible. Be careful to use the quotes
that are typographically valid for your language.

There is no strict deadline but, as this is a 10 seconds work, please
do it as soon as possible.

As usual, please try to commit the file yourself or have it committed
by someone from your languageteam. Sending me the file for commit
induces a significant work as there are already many people who have
no other alternative.

So, please send the file to me ONLY if you have no other option.

Thanks in advance,

# translation of el.po to Greek
# translation of el.po to
# Greek messages for debian-installer.
# Copyright (C) 2003 Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as debian-installer.
#
# George Papamichelakis <george@step.gr>, 2004.
# Emmanuel Galatoulas <galas@tee.gr>, 2004.
# Konstantinos Margaritis <markos@debian.org>, 2004, 2006.
# Greek Translation Team <debian-l10n-greek@lists.debian.org>, 2004, 2005.
# quad-nrg.net <galaxico@quad-nrg.net>, 2005, 2006, 2007.
# quad-nrg.net <yodesy@quad-nrg.net>, 2006.
# QUAD-nrg.net <yodesy@quad-nrg.net>, 2006.
# galaxico@quad-nrg.net <galaxico@quad-nrg.net>, 2009, 2012.
# debian-l10n-greek <galaxico@quad-nrg.net>, 2010.
# Emmanuel Galatoulas <galaxico@quad-nrg.net>, 2010, 2012.
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: el\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2012-10-18 06:02+0000\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2012-01-23 15:34+0200\n"
"Last-Translator: galaxico <galaxico@quad-nrg.net>\n"
"Language-Team: Greek <debian-l10n-greek@lists.debian.org>\n"
"Language: el\n"
"Plural-Forms:  nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);\n"

#. Type: text
#. Description
#. :sl6:
#: ../cdebconf-text-udeb.templates:3001