Re: [D-I Manual] Build log for el (13 May 2010) - ERRORS DURING BUILD

Emmanuel,

> !!! There were errors during the build process.
> !!! Please check the log and correct the errors.

Please fix this error before continuing your translation. The error has
been around ever since your commit r61523 in November last year and build
failures have been reported on every change since then. It's high time it
gets fixed!

If you need help feel free to ask, but in this case the error should be
trivial to find and fix.

Cheers,
FJP