Re: drivel 3.0.0-1: Please translate the package drivel

On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 23:34:55 +0300
Kostas Papadimas <pkst@pkst.gr> wrote:

> στις 09/09/2009 10:54 μμ, O/H Neil Williams έγραψε:
> > Sorry for the unfamiliar formatting and content, I've had to
> > manually reset the Last-Translator details and ask for new
> > translators for drivel as the previous translator has not responded:
> > "Last-Translator: Kostas Papadimas<pkst@gnome.org>\n"
> > "Language-Team: Greek<team@gnome.gr>\n"
> >

> Hmmm ..I  didn't get such message..

Sorry about that - it was sent Mon, 31 Aug 2009.

I'm glad you were able to pick up the PO file via the Debian mailing
list.

There is also a POT file for the Drivel Manual (attached), if you fancy
translating the Help content for drivel. (A request for translations of
the Manual was also sent to the main debian-i18n mailing list.)

http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2009/09/msg00005.html

> Anyway , updated translation is in the attachment.

Thank you, updated in drivel SVN.

$ msgfmt -c --statistics po/el.po
249 translated messages.

--

Neil Williams
=============

msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2009-09-07 23:35+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:12(title)
msgid "Drivel Manual"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:13(date)
msgid "2009-04-03"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:15(year)
msgid "2005"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:16(holder) ../help/C/drivel.xml:19(publishername)
msgid "Todd Kulesza"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:2(para)
msgid "Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL), Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. You can find a copy of the GFDL at this <ulink type=\"help\" url=\"ghelp:fdl\">link</ulink> or in the file COPYING-DOCS distributed with this manual."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:12(para)
msgid "This manual is part of a collection of GNOME manuals distributed under the GFDL. If you want to distribute this manual separately from the collection, you can do so by adding a copy of the license to the manual, as described in section 6 of the license."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:19(para)
msgid "Many of the names used by companies to distinguish their products and services are claimed as trademarks. Where those names appear in any GNOME documentation, and the members of the GNOME Documentation Project are made aware of those trademarks, then the names are in capital letters or initial capital letters."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:35(para)
msgid "DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED ON AN \"AS IS\" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES THAT THE DOCUMENT OR MODIFIED VERSION OF THE DOCUMENT IS FREE OF DEFECTS MERCHANTABLE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGING. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE DOCUMENT OR MODIFIED VERSION OF THE DOCUMENT IS WITH YOU. SHOULD ANY DOCUMENT OR MODIFIED VERSION PROVE DEFECTIVE IN ANY RESPECT, YOU (NOT THE INITIAL WRITER, AUTHOR OR ANY CONTRIBUTOR) ASSUME THE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS LICENSE. NO USE OF ANY DOCUMENT OR MODIFIED VERSION OF THE DOCUMENT IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER; AND"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:55(para)
msgid "UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL THE AUTHOR, INITIAL WRITER, ANY CONTRIBUTOR, OR ANY DISTRIBUTOR OF THE DOCUMENT OR MODIFIED VERSION OF THE DOCUMENT, OR ANY SUPPLIER OF ANY OF SUCH PARTIES, BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO USE OF THE DOCUMENT AND MODIFIED VERSIONS OF THE DOCUMENT, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:28(para)
msgid "DOCUMENT AND MODIFIED VERSIONS OF THE DOCUMENT ARE PROVIDED UNDER THE TERMS OF THE GNU FREE DOCUMENTATION LICENSE WITH THE FURTHER UNDERSTANDING THAT: <placeholder-1/>"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:23(para)
msgid "User manual for the Drivel journal editor."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:29(firstname)
msgid "Todd"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:30(surname)
msgid "Kulesza"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:32(orgname)
msgid "Drivel Development Team"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:34(email)
msgid "todd@dropline.net"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:40(title)
msgid "Feedback Information"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:41(para)
msgid "To report a bug or make a suggestion regarding this application or this documentation, see the <ulink type=\"help\" url=\"ghelp:gnome-feedback\">GNOME Feedback Page</ulink>."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:49(revnumber)
msgid "2.0"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:50(date)
msgid "03 Apr 2009"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:56(primary)
msgid "Drivel"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:59(primary)
msgid "drivel"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:67(title)
msgid "Introduction"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:68(para)
msgid "<application>Drivel</application> allows you to create and edit entries for online journals, commonly known as \"web logs\" or simply \"blogs\". Most popular journal servers are supported, including Advogato, Atom, Blogger, LiveJournal, and MovableType. An offline mode is also included for writing draft entries. <application>Drivel</application> is able to create new entries, edit or delete existing entries, and list the fifteen most recent entries for all of its supported journal systems, save Advogato. The entire LiveJournal feature set, including friends, security groups, moods, etc., is also supported, as are MovableType categories. The integrated editor supports HTML syntax highlighting, in-line spell-checking, and keyboard shortcuts for common HTML tags."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:89(title)
msgid "Getting Started"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:94(term)
msgid "<guimenu>Applications</guimenu> menu"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:96(para)
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:103(term)
msgid "Command line"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:105(para)
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:90(para)
msgid "You can start <application>Drivel</application> in the following ways: <placeholder-1/>"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:117(para)
msgid "<ulink url=\"http://www.blogger.com\"; type=\"http\">Blogger.com</ulink> - Blogger is one of the most popular sites for hosting online journals."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:123(para)
msgid "<ulink url=\"http://www.livejournal.com\"; type=\"http\">LiveJournal.com</ulink> - LiveJournal has one of the most active communities surrounding it of any online journal system."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:112(para)
msgid "If you do not have an online journal, you'll need to set one up. New users may find the following links useful: <placeholder-1/>"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:137(title)
msgid "Usage"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:141(title)
msgid "Logging In"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:142(para)
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:156(title)
msgid "Working Offline"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:157(para)
msgid "You may choose to skip the log in process and work offline. You will not be able to post new entries, but you will be able to save your work as drafts for later posting. To work offline, click the <guilabel>Work Offline</guilabel> button."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:164(title)
msgid "Composing a New Entry"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:174(para)
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:181(para)
msgid "<guilabel>Music</guilabel> - Enter the current music playing in the background or stuck in your head. <application>Drivel</application> can auto-detect songs playing in XMMS, Beep Media Player, and Rythmbox by clicking on the drop-down arrow to the right of this entry."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:187(para)
msgid "<guilabel>Turn off comments</guilabel> - Do not allow other users to leave comments on this journal entry."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:191(para)
msgid "<guilabel>Don't auto-format text</guilabel> - Prevent <application>Drivel</application> from turning line-breaks in your journal entry into HTML tags. If you use this options, you'll need to enter the line-break and paragraph HTML tags manually in your entry."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:197(para)
msgid "<guilabel>Past date</guilabel> - This allows you to make your journal entry appear to have been posted in the past."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:201(para)
msgid "<guilabel>Picture</guilabel> - Select the picture you would like associated with this journal entry."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:205(para)
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:165(para)
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:215(title)
msgid "Editing an Existing Entry"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:216(para)
msgid "<application>Drivel</application> allows you to edit previous journal entries."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:218(title)
msgid "Editing Your Last Entry"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:219(para)
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:227(title)
msgid "Edit a Recent Entry"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:228(para)
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:237(title)
msgid "Editing any Existing Entry (LiveJournal only)"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:238(para)
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:252(title)
msgid "Working in the Journal Entry Window"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:253(para)
msgid "The editor built into <application>Drivel</application> includes inline spell-checking and HTML syntax highlighting."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:256(title)
msgid "Spell Checking"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:257(para)
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:264(para)
msgid "Press the <emphasis>F7</emphasis> key to quickly enable or disable the spell-checker."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:268(title)
msgid "HTML Syntax Highlighting"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:269(para)
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:283(title)
msgid "Frequently Asked Questions"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:285(title)
msgid "Why can't I title my Blogger entries?"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:286(para)
msgid "The original Blogger system did not support titles for journal entries. While Blogger has since extended it's servers to accept titles, it is still not part of the Blogger 1.0 standard which is used by numerous other journal systems, nor is Blogger able to send titles to clients when editing older entries or building lists of previous entries. To avoid these inconsistencies, <application>Drivel</application> does not support Blogger 1.0 titles."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:292(para)
msgid "Blogger.com users can opt to use the Atom API from <application>Drivel</application>'s Login window. The Atom API supplants the older Blogger API and does include proper support for titling entries. The use of Atom will not alter your journal or break existing applications."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:298(title)
msgid "What should I enter for my WordPress (or other Movable Type compatible) server?"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:300(para)
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:306(para)
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:329(title)
msgid "About <application>Drivel</application>"
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:330(para)
msgid "<application>Drivel</application> was written by Todd Kulesza (<email>todd@dropline.net</email>). To find more information about <application>Drivel</application>, please visit the <ulink url=\"http://www.dropline.net/drivel/\"; type=\"http\">Drivel web page</ulink>."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:335(para)
msgid "To report a bug or make a suggestion regarding this application or this manual, follow the directions in this <ulink url=\"ghelp:gnome-feedback\" type=\"help\">document</ulink>."
msgstr ""

#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:340(para)
msgid "This program is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public license as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. A copy of this license can be found at this <ulink url=\"ghelp:gpl\" type=\"help\">link</ulink>, or in the file COPYING included with the source code of this program."
msgstr ""

#. Put one translator per line, in the form of NAME <EMAIL>, YEAR1, YEAR2
#: ../help/C/drivel.xml:0(None)
msgid "translator-credits"
msgstr ""