Re: request for cvs access to Debian website pages

O/H Matt Kraai έγραψε:
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 10:14:23AM +0200, galaxico@quad-nrg.net wrote:
I have been working for quite long as a main contributor
to the Greek localisation of the Debian installer project.
I have also recently started an effort to translate
content from the Debian Wiki. Lenny's recent release has actually motivated this request for write access to the website CVS tree.
Indeed, while for instance the debian-installer manual has been
translated to Greek the release notes have not been so.

I think that having direct write access to the website CVS
tree would make the work flow much easier both for me as well as
George Papamichelakis, the coordinator for the website
Greek localisation.

George, is this OK with you?

sure why not

--