Regarding IT JOB (ref:157)

Dear Sir/Madam,

            I am given to understand that your organization is looking for highly experienced personnel in various fields.

            I, bring with me rich experience  in information technology. During this period I have the privilege of working in a wide variety of departments with varying responsibilities, which I proudly look back upon as a success. The rich experience and knowledge is now available for exploitation by our organization. Please find my updated curriculum vitae as an attachment.

I am very confident that I can contribute positively to your operation, given a chance. Currently I am in Saudi Arabia  and am contactable on +966 566798158.

            Looking forward to pleasure of a personal meeting to explore the possibility of our cooperation for mutual benefit.

Regards.
Anees Mohammed khan

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.