SW & IT engineer open position

Hello,

I'm desperatly looking for able engineer who has profile here under, i found your adress on the net. Please be kind to forward my mail to your friend.
Thanks

I' m trying to find someone who has strong skill in project management and who 'll is technically able to work for also.
The project is some development in an Automatic Generation Control.
In the same time the person will have to assist the onsite engineer (15% of his time) on maintenance of the old VMS system part (Training is planned).

If you are interested, please check the profile hereunder. Give answer in front of all topics by email first.
And send me your availability for an interview by phone.

 Profile:

         DB Oracle development, notions of PL-SQl
         ORACLE administration professional experience would be a plus
(Clustering, sauvegarde, administration, etc)

         JavaEE development experience or notion:
         Experience with a workshop development (Jbuilder, NetBeans, Forte,  Eclipse)
         Struts (MVC paradigm) or JSF
         Java ORM (Toplink or Hybernate)
         JSP,Taglibs
         Web-services (AXIS)

         Code versionning control (CVS, SVN)

         Would be appreciated:
         Previous experience in large IT project integration and maintenance involving Oracle and Java Technology
         Previous experience in RAD

 Others:
         English
         Greek
Mehdi Hamia
Automation Support Project Manager

AREVA T&D Energy Automation & Information - Automation Support
9, rue Ampère
91300 Massy - France
e-mail        : mehdi.hamia@areva-td.com
Office n°   : +33 (0)1 60 13 25 42
Mobile n°  : +33 (0)6 77 23 77 29
Fax           : +33 (0)1 60 13 29 10

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.